TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 10% VAT is not included in the price
- The final number of guests must be confirmed at least 72 hours before the event.
- For the day booked, we will need to arrive at your villa two hours before the event starts to make sure we have everything we need for an event.
- Please make sure the kitchen is clean and ideally some space available in your freezer/fridge.
- In case you decide to go ahead with my services, I will need a 30% deposit with 10% of spanish IVA added to all totals; this will secure your date in question with us.
- Remaining amount can be paid by cash or bank transfer on the day of the event.
In the event of a cancellation by the Client, Umami Private Cooking will adhere to the following policy:
- If the cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the scheduled event date, Umami Private Cooking will refund all amounts paid by the Client.
- If the cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the scheduled event date, Umami Private Cooking reserves the right to retain 50% of the net invoice to cover expenses incurred in relation to the purchase of products and supplies.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days or less before the scheduled event date, the Client shall be liable to pay 100% of the total cost as outlined in the invoice.
- It is important to note that the above policy applies to all cancellations, and any deviation from this policy must be mutually agreed upon in writing by both parties.